It was a bit breezy , and I struggled to get a still picture of the blossom! Nice to get a bit of colour in the project though, after quite a week or so of primarily black and white ones.
And a bit of a photo dump!
I had a bit of a nightmare week last week. I had a bad cold, but we’d been let down by the plasterer (We’re having the bedroom redecorated) which meant we had more work to do that we’d originally planned. The original plan was; plasterer turn up and skim walls and ceiling on Sat, plaster to dry and me to mist coat and paint Wed – Fri (depending on when it was dry), attach new skirting boards, light fitting and radiator over the long weekend, new carpet on Tuesday.
This all went out of the window as we had to sort the walls out ourselves, then when we were reattaching the radiator kB bent the pipe and it sprung a leak. Then when we got that fixed (Frantically on Tuesday morning before the carpet fitter came), the valve sprung a leak because it was corroded and all of the knocking about had pushed it over the edge.
Luckily, everything was sorted and fixed in time and now we are almost back to normal. Just a bit tired and bored of DIY!
Yesterday it rained so so much. Today it has rained on and off, so whilst it was ‘off’ I ventured into the garden with my favourite little man and got a few shots. I feel really tired today; I didn’t wake up until 1030 which is unusually late for me, then I went back to bed at 1230 for 3 hours! I still feel tired now, and I’m hoping that it’s just because I did quite a bit yesterday.